Did you enjoy last night’s episode? Here are some Downton Abbey Quotes from Season 3 Episode 2 just in case you missed it!
- Edith: Something happening in this house is actually about me.
- Robert: She’ll be a nurse, Cora, and by the time she’s 50 she’ll be wheeling around a one-armed old man.
- Isobel: No, no, I prefer it. I’ve ridden in the front seat many times.
Violet: Well aren’t you the wild thing.
- Robert: I doubt we’ll need more than eight servants tops, so it can be very economical.
- Violet: Sybil, vulgarity is no substitute for wit.
Sybil: Well, you started it.
Looking for more from Downton Abbey stuff? Check out Downton Abbey Quotes!